7/10/2007

Smooth(ie) Sailing



I am always trying to do my best to be healthy and take care of myself, and therefore always on the lookout for fun ways to do so. This issue seems especially significant to a crazy amount of our brides (days, weeks, and even months prior to the big day). Looking your absolute most STUNNING in that gorgeous white gown may be easier and more tasty than ever if you include nutritious smoothies in your plan. I found this easy-peasy Blender Express from Back to Basics and now I can throw together a delicious and low cal (yet filling) smoothie in minutes, and the best part is I just take the blending container with me on my way to the SD offices because it is a mug! Seriously ladies, you can blend up anything with all kinds of ingredients within minutes and be satisfied for hours with minimum clean up. There is also a Blender Express Plus which comes with lots of other fun attachments as well.
Here is a yummy recipe to try...if any readers have any other suggestions please let us know!
Just blend it up and go
  • 3-5 ice cubes
  • 3/4 cup fat-free milk (or kefir, yogurt, rice dream...)
  • 1/2 mango
  • 1 banana
  • 2 tsp. vanilla whey protein powder

No comments:

Blog Archive