7/24/2007

Real weddings






Destination weddings can be great for the easy going bride and not so great for someone who needs a little more control. That is unless you are paying a planner/designer to take a pre-trip to your destination. You're pretty much going to get what you get once you get there. I found this gorgeous wedding on the blog of the fab photog Mel Barlow. Gorgeous couple! What I love about this is how they used the sky as an accent color. I love how the chartreuse linens contrast with it. And I was wearing a chartreuse jacket the other day with a red bracelet and thought that this would be a great palette for an event! The cupcake showcase is awesome with that punch of red in there. I love the modern look of this beachy destination wedding.

4 comments:

People St.Clair said...

Those pictures are fabulous. I like the green too and how the colors were so crisp against the white. Very Stylish!

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! Any clue who makes it? Thanks!

SocialDesign said...

not sure about the dress...maybe email the photog cited

Abbey said...

The dress is called Starlet by Elizabeth Fillmore. It looks soo much better on the bride than it does on the model.

Blog Archive