7/24/2007

A new take on engraved




I am LOVING this. JUST LOVING this. I have to first credit one of my favorite fellow Philadelphia bloggers OhJoy! for this great find and I wanted to share with all of you. This is a new company in North Carolina called Oslo Press, custom designing invitations on thin slabs of wood. It looks just wonderful. I would love to get one of these in the mail. Imagine your rustic vineyard wedding or your backyard barn wedding with these! Above are some of my favorites. I really love the envelope too with the red design. Of course, they aren't cheap. But if you're spending the money anyway, these make quite the impact.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After checking out the feature on Oh Joy! I noticed that you featured us on your site. Thanks for the write-up!

Blog Archive