7/10/2007

Hello, I'm Lyndsi and there are 'Fonts All Up in My Face'



Hello SocialDesign family, friends, and fans. This is the first time I am blogging on our blog and I am super excited. For someone who generates a good amount of her creativity via the computer, I am just now spreading my wings into actually posting in blogland. Life is funny like that, but I'm sure in no time you will be bombarded with fabulous and fantastic news, info and fun stuff from yours truly.


On that note, I'll start out with something very dear to my heart: Type. There is nothing that makes me more excited than good type layed out well (note: just say no to centering!!!) Anyhoo, I came across the most amazing tool for graphic design and type lovers and novices alike, Type Selector is designed as if it was a paint chip selector, but divided into all of the type categories (my favorite being Sans Serif, of course) , each card containing various font sizes, letters/numbers as well as dummy text. It looks like a great resource that I will definitely be getting my hands on soon!

1 comment:

amber {daisy chain} said...

ooooh. as a fellow graphic designer, I totally understand the font obsession. what a great tool, I love it!

Blog Archive