7/18/2007

Orange you glad I have a cheesy title using the word Orange?


Ok so I obviously was mesmerized with brides.com yesterday. Orange and gray is one of my new favorite palettes. I don't know if it's quite up there with yellow and black, but it's close. Safety orange is in fact one of Lyndsi's favorite colors. I love these inspirational pics. I know the fruit thing has been done, but this is so lovely and I think you can make it affordable as well! What a knock out centerpiece that would be. Go to Sam's club get some oranges fill up giant glass vases or containers with some flowers pressing out in white. Oh I love it. Definitely gray linens in a stripe. Please do it! Send me pictures of the fab-ness!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love these colors for a wedding! My problem is that I am having a winter wedding and like summer/spring colors. I'm just not crazy about reds and jewel tones that you typically see for a winter wedding.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I like shades of blue, from navy to pool blue....and everyone looks at me funny when I say I want those colors for a January wedding!

Leslie

SocialDesign said...

blues would be so pretty! All shades of blue from navy to powder.

Anonymous said...

Really? Not too summery? I'm not interested in the silver and blue look, more just shades of blue w/white lighting.

SocialDesign said...

no i think the silver blue thing can be cheese and it's way over done.
Through some gray in there though. That would make it modern.

Faye & Greer said...

Oh I love this cake- you must be as obsessed with Brides.com as I am :)
I think we have similar taste!

Blog Archive