7/16/2007

One of my favorite publications

I have to give credit to a bride we met last night. She had an amazing catalog of images, pictures, etc that she had been collecting (which you all should be doing!) and many were from this magazine. Grace Ormonde in my opinion is one of the best wedding publications out there. I think they only publish one a year and it's super expensive for a magazine. You can even order back issues as collectibles. The images from this magazine are oustanding. The trick is using them in your regular, non-endless supply of funds for an event-life. Here is a photo that I think provides good inspiration. I always say that you can really achieve high impact if you stay within a color range as opposed to working with contrasting colors. Here they just did very simple arrangements of orange flowers. The consitency is enough high impact. If you're on a budget, stick with one flower/color/look/hue and go nuts with it.

No comments:

Blog Archive