8/13/2007

Who'd have thought?











That Marilyn Manson's wedding would be so incredible?! Well I certainly didn't. But one thing I love is the unexpected. Thanks to a reader who recommended that we check this wedding out in Vogue. It's absolutely amazing. She changed dresses I think 4 times and wore a purple ballgown to the ceremony. This wedding evokes the feel of the spooky classy chic look we blogged about. It's done in such a lovely vintage classic feel that it's not over the top goth. It's so "them" which we just love. Check out the full article here. Our favorite tid-bit...Dita has a 17 inch waist!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool wedding, indeed. Too bad they're already divorced... I really like Dita - very elegant woman.

Oh Happy Blog! said...

Oh what a fabulous affair from such a fabulous gal- burlesque is my guilty pleasure- loving all the details that are so true to her personal style...