8/13/2007

Real Weddings


This is wedding number 2 that I was lucky enough to attend as a guest this weekend. The wedding was in Virginia and truly reflected the brides tastes and had a southern preppy feel. I found out that she was inspired by a Lilly Pulitzer look. She used color palettes and even a cute pineapple logo throughout to reflect that style. The wedding was set on a country club golf course...Lilly herself would have been proud. Some of my favorite details included the polka dot ties on the groomsmen and the gross grain ribbons she used on her table names and place card display. Amy put so much effort into this lovely wedding. Lots of love and congratulations Amy and Josh!

3 comments:

Kar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kar said...

Wow! I love that. I also love the idea of polka dot ties.

Anonymous said...

She's wearing my dress! :) That I'll be wearing in 2 weeks in MY VA wedding.

Can we see more?!?!?!