8/16/2007

Not so shabby, more chic



Lyndsi and I met with an awesome couple last night. They have a great sense of personal style and are such fun people. We loved all of her inspiration. This photo reminded me of the look she is going for (I would maybe use a cleaner door) but the vintagey touches are what we loved. Antique white with touches of black. This photo is awesome and from Better Homes and Gardens (thank you anonymous!). Presentation really is everything and this cake is presented so well. I'm normally not really into very elaborate cakes, but I am into the elaborate set up of the cake and this one is superb. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that picture on the Better Homes & Garden website.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! That is the EXACT picture that sparked my theme for the wedding....it's like french country meets vintage! I even found that exact cake topper online! Love love love this!!!