8/03/2007

Themey themes...



For the most part, we dislike the idea of a theme for an event. Unless you are throwing a fun birthday party or something and you just LOVE Rainbow Bright. Here is an example of a theme event. Can you guess what the theme is? His name rhymes with Gary Fotter. This is a Preston Bailey original and he is a genius, no doubt. This is an example of where a theme is bordering too much. If this is the extent of the theme....great, beautiful, stunning. But if I saw one menu with a wizard on it or any owls anywhere, I would puke in my soup. However this is a lovely picture and I just love anything that floats over the table. Enjoy!
PS notice the blue lighting!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful! But would we expect anything less from PB? :) Thanks for finding this photo - it is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Wow! this is really incredible. I love it.