8/23/2007

Store Window Inspiration

This image comes from HouseMartin in a store window. This image sparked so many ideas in my head. I generally hate the "bird cage card cage" thing at a wedding. I think it's been done 1000 times and if someone really wants to steal your cards they can get in that little cage of yours anyway. But this idea could be fab. I'm picturing a corner or a table just filled with all different birdcages in various sizes and colors, filled with candles like this. This would be great for a shabby chic type wedding. I'm seeing some hanging from the ceiling and some on different levels on a table with them moving to the floor as well. This could be incredible for a placecard table. I already found a TON on ebay and craigslist for as cheap as 2-5 dollars!

No comments: