8/09/2007

I need a sweater for my apple.




That is the statement I made to a few friends before sending them this picture you see above. They thought (and still think) I'm crazy. But I think this is just adorable and so simple. I saw this a few months back and it was featured again on Outblush today. I think this would be so great for a winter event or even a baby shower. You don't have to have gobs of sweater covered fruit, but maybe in a bowl have only one piece of fruit in this knit. I bet this would be easy to make as well! Check out the sweater for my apple.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly can appreciate great design (that's why I visit this site, after all), but this is a little ridiculous. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree that it's silly, but how cute would a bowl of these be at a winter shower or bridesmaid brunch. Thanks for the fun post! Jai

Liene Stevens said...

I love it!

Hemstitch & Hydrangea said...

such a cute gift for teachers!

Anonymous said...

i gotta say an apple sweater is kind of strange, what's the point? is the apple going to get chilly? it's not even cute.

Anonymous said...

As a teacher, I can say that I would not want this. I am up to my ears in "apple" decorated items such as mugs, tablets, pens, decor from my students. Teachers like what everyone else likes as small tokens - gift certs, candles, chocolate, coffee, etc. Miss. B