8/08/2007

Adding Interest




This is so lovely. The mix of the hydrangea (hanging!!) with the vintage chandelier is just great. You all know I'm into hanging stuff right now. I love how it looks like pretty little puff balls in this gazebo. But I hope hope hope that these babies have a water source tied up there as well. Hydrangea are known for going limp without water in a flash. Looks like they may be in water soaked foam. This pic comes from knottie Socal Bride, featured on Weddingbee today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty! I want to DIY smaller hanging balls for above my candy buffet. I'm going to try nice, faux flowers and see if they still look nice.

I love your blog girls. Sometimes I look at The Knot boards and the PA girls are not that friendly. That's whay I like coming here.
Sophie