8/13/2007

Cheap and good


These I love so so so so much. I wanted to use these back in the day for my own wedding but the look was too modern for my event at the time. I can't tell you how stunning these look in person. They are so affordable and look amazing at an alter or above a table or just in a focal point corner of your venue. Bonus...you can reuse them in your home after the event or sell them and they will go like hot cakes, I promise. Check them out at CB2. The top pic comes from one of my favorite blogs, Apartment Therapy where a reader used these in her home.
PS we have many pics from wedding weekend mania. We will post later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hung these with battery operated tealight candles and flowers at my wedding last year. it was the backdrop for my alter. to check out my wedding: http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=vonney

SocialDesign said...

Yvonne,
Stunning wedding! We really love it!!