6/26/2007

Black and Yellow!

One of my all time favorite knotties, most chic and stylish, ever... is SpringChic. She has my fave color scheme (black and yellow as you learned earlier!)and did it WELL. The key with doing such a modern look is making sure your venue can support the vision. For example, this would not have worked in a historic hotel ballroom. But their space was modern and it was amazing. I have to post some of her pics because I can't get enough. Love it!



This suite was her inspiration





She even got the Kate Spade stationary I heart so much

And the stunning bridal party


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Glad I found it, thanks to Abby at Stylemepretty.

These colors are amazing! Loved the pictures of Sprinchic's wedding on her Knot page too.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Congrats with this beautiful blog.
Greets from Belgium

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oh gasp, be still heart!

drey said...

wow this is such a great look! (btw, hi!)